Just like a fursuit, the material you choose will have a huge impact on the look and feel of your creation, and the experience it provides you. Generally speaking, you will need to select a thickness color for each part of your suit. What thickness you should choose is influenced largely on what you are looking to get out of your suit. If you are new to latex, the chart below will provide some useful information to help make a decision:
- Thin (0.2 – 0.4mm): In this range, the latex is quite thin and stretches easily. Thinner latex is ideal for providing dexterity since it does not greatly resist movement. Thinner latex is also preferable for beginners and solo-play since it is lighter and easier to don. Inflatables made from thinner latex produce less pressure, but can easily stretch to very large sizes.
- Medium (0.4 – 0.6mm): Latex in this range is reasonably thick and behaves more rigidly. Moderate thickness latex is more restrictive; however, it still allows a good degree of mobility. Medium latex has more weight and feels snug to wear – perfect for play sessions. Inflatables made from medium latex provide a good pressure sensation, and can inflate to large sizes.
- Thick: (0.6 – 0.8mm): In this range, the latex quite heavy and rigid. Thicker latex greatly reduces dexterity and can severely impair movement, making it idea for subs and bondage lovers. Thicker latex is more difficult to don and remove, so we recommend you have a partner available to help you into and out of your item. Inflatables made from thicker latex provide a lot of pressure and severely restrict movements, but will not stretch very far.
- Heavy (0.8 – 1.0mm): This is the thickest latex we have available. It is very heavy and behaves very rigidly. Suits made of heavy rubber are very restrictive and can severely impair or prevent movement. Heavy latex is recommended for those who have a more “serious” rubber fetish, and it provides the ultimate experience for subs and bondage lovers. Inflatables made of heavy latex provide extreme pressure and can completely immobilize the wearer.
Contrary to popular belief, latex can be crafted into a very wide range of shapes and forms, allowing you to explore almost any fantasy you can imagine. Below is a list of the typical styles we work with; however, be sure to let us know if you have a different idea you want brought to life:
- Skin Tight: A single layer of latex covering the entire body. May also include inflatable components such as a head, tail and other appendages.
- Inflatable: A double-layer of latex including a thinner inner suit and a thicker outer suit. Air is forced between the layers causing the wearer to feel a strong pressure sensation. Inflatable suits can be made in a myriad of styles from thin, to chubby, to muscular.
- Biped: Made to be worn while standing straight. Biped suits resemble traditional catsuits, but can have anthrograde or digidigrade legs (the later requiring inflatable chambers).
- Quad: Made to be worn on hands and knees, and have a distinctly animalistic appearance. Quad suits are very restrictive and cannot be used solo.
Features and Extras:
There are a large number of features, options and extras that can added to your creation, depending on the experience you are looking to create. Some options, such as zipper placement, are essential to how the suit will function, while others options, such as play features, can enhance the sensations and pleasure your suit will provide. When deciding on features, it is very important to consider how your suit will be used, and what you want to get out of it.
- Entry Zippers: All suits must have at least one entry zip. Common locations include down the back, down the chest, and between the legs.
- Access Zippers: To allow access for play while suited, additional zips can be added. Common locations include crotch, anus and nipple zips.
- Inflatable Appendages: To add structure and flair, you may wish to add inflatable appendages such as tails, wings, paws or penises.
- Inflation Chambers: Inflatable suits can have separate inflation chambers. Be sure to specify which part(s) you want to inflate separately.
- Inflation Valves: Every inflatable chamber must have a valve. Be sure to specify valve locations if you have a preference. Any style of valve can be used but common styles include bicycle-tire valves and larger-diameter plug valves. We can also include inflation hoses for rapid inflation and deflation
- Sheaths: As an alternative to zips, sheaths can be used to provide access for play. Both penis and anal sheaths are available. Sheaths can be inflatable, and can feature open-tips depending on the desired usage.
- Strategically Placed Hole: (aka SPHs) are a type of sheath included in the body of the suit that can be used by a partner when the suit is inflated, or by yourself when not being worn.
- Built-In Toys: Suits can also include built-in toys such as dildos, vibrators, masturbation sleeves, etc. Be sure to let us know what toy you want included in your suit.
If you are interested in a specific feature not listed above, do not be afraid to ask! We understand that many latex suits are purchased with kink and play in mind, and as a result, we encourage you to get just the right features for you. No matter how “out-there” your request might seem, if it can be done, we will bring it to life!