For custom latex costumes, (and particularly for inflatables) a detailed character reference sheet is essential. Just like a fursuit, the better the reference sheet you can provide, the more detailed and accurate your latex creation will be.
Reference art needed for a latex project is similar to fursuit reference sheets; however there are a few important differences. If you already have an existing reference, feel free to send us a copy with your request. If you will be preparing your own or commissioning an artist to do so, please ensure your reference includes the following:
- 2-3 full body views (Front, Side and Back is preferred)
- 2-3 head detail views (Front and Side at a minimum)
- All unique patterns, details and markings
- For inflatables, illustrate inflated size compared to wearer
- Identification of any separate inflation chambers
- Annotations of zipper locations, valve locations and other features
If you do not have an existing character sheet, you may consider working directly with us to prepare the reference art you need. Our talented artistic partner BlowUp n’ ShowUp can produce a 3D model of your character, which can be used in lieu of a traditional static reference sheet. Please let us know if you wish to use this service, or feel free to contact AxelRoo directly regarding your request.